Opie-Reader qpk for the Qtopia distro

Tim Wentford timwentford at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 21:46:58 CEST 2008

I've used the Qtopia SDK to build an Opie-Reader package for the Qtopia
image since it is the only SDK I can get working ATM.
Now that Opie seems fairly irrelevant to the Freerunner I've renamed
Opie-Reader to ArriereGo (thanks to Guylhem Aznar for the new name
suggestion).

I'm persisting with the 2008.08 image ATM since I am using my Greenphone as
an actual phone, and I'm hoping to actually be able to build a QT app for
2008.08 one day, so I have no way of testing the current build, though a
previous build did work. Could the first person to try it please reply to
this thread with a confirmation of success or failure.

You can get it at:

http://www.timwentford.uklinux.net/ArriereGo_1.0.0-2_arm.qpk

It defaults to using screen taps for page up/down/back/home/forward with the
screen divided up like:

UUU
BHF
DDD

Where U is page-up (i.e. top third of screen, etc), B is back, H is home, F
is forward and D is page down.

If it doesn't work, and I don't get enough spare time to get a working SDK
for QT apps under 2008.08, I'll go back to Qtopia and fix it so let me know.

Cheers
Tim