Opie-Reader qpk for the Qtopia distro

Tim Wentford timwentford at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 22:26:12 CEST 2008

Of course you can add it to the feed (the Greenphone was the original test
environment, after all 8^).
But check it works first....

It is pretty much optimised for the Greenphone ATM, other than I flipped the
flag to use screen touches for navigation so it is usable.

Does the "touch and hold" right mouse button emulation work on the
Freerunner? If not, it'll be painful "swapping mouse actions" to select
navigation links, and then swapping back for page up/down etc.

If it proves popular enough, and I can't get a build environment working,
I'll go back to Qtopia again and sort it out.