full-keyboard for Om 2008.08? -> SOLVED ?

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) raster at openmoko.org
Mon Aug 18 01:34:53 CEST 2008

On Sun, 17 Aug 2008 10:01:29 -0700 "Nathan Kinkade" <nath at nkinka.de> babbled:

the info on the wiki is mostly misleading when it comes to the keyboard and
what to do or how it works. beware. i need to write up a full list of all the
things illume can do, does and what you are currently limited in (and what you
can hack around with but you'll be entering "world of hurt" area etc.).
Terminal.kbd is what i renamed it too. as its really intended for use with
"terminals". default is the default kbd - more for the default use of the
phone... "plain english" (sms, email etc.).