Navit patch for faster map dragging

Dale Maggee antisol at internode.on.net
Mon Aug 18 04:36:18 CEST 2008

Florian Hackenberger wrote:
> On Sunday 17 August 2008, Lothar Behrens wrote:
>
>> I had the same issue, but doing the same with -nodeps worked here
>> too.
>>
> Sorry, forgot to mention that the ipk dependencies are a mess. You need
> the -force-depends option (-nodeps is similar).

Thanks, but now I get this:

** (process:1704): WARNING **: can't load '/usr/lib/navit/*/lib*.so',
Error '/usr/lib/navit/*/lib*.so: cannot open shared object file: No such
file or directory'

navit:vehicle_new:invalid type 'gpsd'
navit:map_new:invalid type 'binfile'

** (process:1704): WARNING **: no gui

Using 'navit.xml'
No instance has been created, exiting

doing 'ls -R /usr/lib/navit/' gives me a list of all the libraries set
out in a directory structure, so the libraries are there... any Ideas
why it's not finding them?

Thanks,
-Dale