tiny stylus in lanyard hole (warning: half-assed)

Jeffrey Malone ieatlint at tehinterweb.com
Mon Aug 18 04:43:38 CEST 2008

I'm waiting for someone to do a nice mod to fit a stylus inside the case.

There is space for one methinks:
http://ext.tehinterweb.com/freerunner/pics/dsc_5020.jpg
Look at the big long chunk of free space next to the AUX button.

Additionally, you could probably put your paperclip through the left speaker
hole, and it could sit in the space where the audio reverberates, under that
white plastic...