tiny stylus in lanyard hole (warning: half-assed)

Nathan Kinkade nath at nkinka.de
Mon Aug 18 05:01:32 CEST 2008

2008/8/17 Jeffrey Malone <ieatlint at tehinterweb.com>:
> I'm waiting for someone to do a nice mod to fit a stylus inside the case.
>
> There is space for one methinks:
> http://ext.tehinterweb.com/freerunner/pics/dsc_5020.jpg
> Look at the big long chunk of free space next to the AUX button.
>
> Additionally, you could probably put your paperclip through the left speaker
> hole, and it could sit in the space where the audio reverberates, under that
> white plastic...

Absolutely.  I have thought about boring a hole into the case to fit
some type of common stylus, but this was a first attempt at something
non-invasive.  Shortly, I'll replace the paperclip with something a
little less shameful.  Fortunately, there's plenty of foam material in
the packaging for me to play with.  I have even thought about gluing
something to the side of the device to hold a slender stylus.  Things
will come together in time, right along with the software.  This
thread was mostly for the amusement of the list, but I'm still hoping
it'll be useful for me in the meantime.

Nathan