touch screen driving me nuts!

Flyin_bbb8 flyin.bbb8 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 10:41:08 CEST 2008

if we look at the pic, the top 4 red lines are deviated upwards with the one
closest to the centre being the most deviated, and the lowest 4 red lines
are deviated downwards with the one closest to the centre being the most
deviated again.. it does certainly look like a weird pressure from somewhere
to me... was it like this when you got the device?, i'm no expert in this
area but i think some excess pressure has been applied on the unit's screen
or something before... from the middle i guess.. or something dropped and
the shape of the screen got bent very slightly maybe.. what do you guys
think?