agps-online binary

digger vermont dv_mlist at verizon.net
Mon Aug 18 14:48:07 CEST 2008

On Sun, 2008-08-17 at 23:25 +0200, Yorick Moko wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 11:16 PM, digger vermont <dv_mlist at verizon.net> wrote:
> > On Sun, 2008-08-17 at 10:12 +0200, Yorick Moko wrote:
> >> Wonka made a python script "agps-alm.py" for it, but i lost the url.
> >> He's on IRC (irc.freenode.net #openmoko)
> >>

> > Okay, I like python!  I'll see if I can locate it.  Thanks for the hint.
> > digger

> think this is the one
> (see attachment)

Yorick,

I've been working on learning Python.  After your last email I was
inspired to try writing my own agps_online.py   I got to try playing
with sockets and learned something new.  So it was interesting to
compare what I wrote with agps-alm.py that you had attached.  I'm happy
to say that my implementation wasn't that bad but agps-alm.py does seem
more elegant.  I'll have to actually try them tomorrow.

Thanks for locating and sending the script,
digger