stupid guy! thinks it's a train wreck!

Brad Midgley bmidgley at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 15:58:50 CEST 2008

Hey

He did bother to make a video. It doesn't seem like he's using the
time to just rip on OM, but he is bringing up specific issues.

The screen really is too small to finger-tap a keyboard so it's
unfortunate he's fixating on that particular issue (well maybe a
redesigned keyboard would work in landscape mode...)

My thought as I watched it was "which OS should he really be trying out?"

Brad

On Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 10:49 PM, Flyin_bbb8 <flyin.bbb8 at gmail.com> wrote:
> hahahah this guy is really stupid,, check it out.. be sure to check out his
> comments!!!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3ntUy2eqlk

Brad