wxWidgets libraries ?

Lothar Behrens lothar.behrens at lollisoft.de
Mon Aug 18 22:26:35 CEST 2008

Am 18.08.2008 um 22:05 schrieb Holger Freyther:

> On Monday 18 August 2008 21:11:02 Lothar Behrens wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I found wxgtk libraries that could be installed on the FreeRunner.
>> Are
>> there also some aoolications based on or include in that library ?
>
> No, no app is using that library.  But everything to build (headers +
> wxconfig) your app is present.

Thanks,

as of I am try to setup a development machine for openmoko, I will try
that.

My own project is wxWidgets based, but also plain C++ parts without
wxWidgets :-)
So it would be great, if I could add an embedded platform to my
platform list.

Lothar

> z.

Lothar Behrens			|Rapid Prototyping ...
Heinrich-Scheufelen-Platz 2	|XSLT Codegeneration
73252 Lenningen 		|www.lollisoft.de