USB keyboard in hostmode?

Fox Mulder Quakeman1 at gmx.net
Tue Aug 19 14:35:40 CEST 2008

Now i tested it with an usb hub but the behaviour is the same.
In the log it shows that it found the hub and after attaching the
keyboard it found both hid devices (keyboard and mouse). But again only
the mouse part works and the keyboard does nothing. The log doesn't show
any relevant difference when i connect the keyboard through the hub
compared to directly attached.

Ciao,
     Rainer

PS: The keyboard works with windows without any special driver. ;)