FSO: how to disable zhone screen locking?

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at openmoko.org
Tue Aug 19 19:52:33 CEST 2008

Am Dienstag 19 August 2008 06:03:53 schrieb Russell Sears:
> Is there a better way to configure zhone than editing its source? ;)

I'm afraid not. Zhone is just the framework testing UI and the framework team
only does the minimum amount of work to get the framework features exposed.
(The future of Zhone is completely unclear. I'd like to redo this in a sane
way, this time with a UI and usability concept, but that looks like a ten
years sparetime job ;).

--
:M: