USB keyboard in hostmode?

Fox Mulder Quakeman1 at gmx.net
Tue Aug 19 20:52:56 CEST 2008

I think i found the problem why the keyboard isn't working.
I went to a friend and after a few tests with his usb keyboard we found
out, that the keyboard works, but only within the console and not in the
X environment. After a short search i found a ticket which exactly
describes my problem:

http://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/1796
which is related to
http://git.openmoko.org/?p=xglamo.git;a=commit;h=cddd780c527fe923c55c1fa385fd909c419f024e

As solution zecke meantioned to upgrade to the latest Xglamo version
which fixes this bug. But for my currently installed 2007.2 the latest
version in the repository is

xserver-kdrive-glamo-1:1.3.0.0+git1+4067470ea4d569bae7b4161ca998645a0c9b96e7-r6

which seems to be broken. And i don't want to install 2008.8 because it
lacks too much at the moment.

So how could i update my xserver-kdrive-glamo to a newer version where
the usb keyboard problem is fixed?

Ciao,
     Rainer