Navit patch for faster map dragging

Florian Hackenberger f.hackenberger at chello.at
Tue Aug 19 21:44:30 CEST 2008

On Tuesday 19 August 2008, Florian Lohoff wrote:
> The problem is that the navit package contains only so.0.0.0 libs and
> .so.0 symlinks - navit trys to open the libs with a simple .so
>
> Broken package.
Hi!

Sorry, I forgot to add the navit.xml patch which was originally applied
to the navit 0.4.0 package (didn't notice because I used the navit.xml
file from the original package on my Neo). I updated the package on my
website. The fix only touches the navit.xml file, therefore you can
simply modify the navit.xml file you use. See the original patch
(attached).

The new packages (including locate package, not tried though) are here:

http://www.acoveo.org/openmoko/

Cheers,
	Florian

--