Raster's Image and chatting on the moko!

David Samblas dsamblasomcommunity at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 22:42:58 CEST 2008

I'm testing the image right now and I have no as much luck as Dan, no
GSM registering here (nor in 2008.8) but it doesn't matter, I post this
to shout out loud , THIS IS THE KEYBOARD 2008.8 MUST HAVE!! is just
awesome , you got all in one, if you need predictable one to write sms
on the go , no problem, if you need one for terminal or for whatever
aplication you put in there that OM can't predict in advance it's
keyboard needs, no problem you got it , if you have to write one sms in
english, an email in spanish and do you minutes in esperanto, again no
problem switch the dictionary and go, it got the zoom feature too, and
if any of the keyboards installed doesn't have succesfully satisfy
you ... do your own keyboard editing a text file!
What is offering the actual keyboard installed in 2008.8 that this one
doesn't offer?, what feature I have missed?
I'm totally agree in try to make the future OM branded distribution kb
automatic oriented and let the user the option to install a manual
button to force keyboard appear and disappear, but please use this kb
instead the actual one.

Regards
David