Raster's Image and chatting on the moko!

julien cubizolles j.cubizolles at free.fr
Wed Aug 20 10:03:30 CEST 2008

Le mardi 19 août 2008 à 00:43 -0500, Dan Staley a écrit :
> Hi everyone,
>
> I recently flashed an image created by Raster (from a recent version of
> the ASU dev tree but with his modifications...most noticably the
> keyboard is changed to a modified version of the illume keyboard...and
> very works very well!)

I just tried to install it on the µSD Card, following the indications
from http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Boot_from_sd_card.

I'm running into a quite serious problem when I try to boot it : I'm
getting a "Enlightenment SEGved..." followed by "qpe process
vanished...". The crash window is nice enough to offer me to press F1 or
F2 though...

I installed the files from http://download.enlightenment.org/misc/. It's
my first attempt at installing something on the µ SDcard so maybe I did
something wrong there. Any ideas ?

Thanks for your help,

Julien.