Openmoko Om 2008.8 Release

flamma at correo.ugr.es flamma at correo.ugr.es
Wed Aug 20 10:12:03 CEST 2008

How could you make distinction about that? Should the client check a box
for saying they are enthusiast?

I think that, since it seems that Qtopia has some problems too, the FR
should come with their branded software, the one that is intended to be
used in the future.

The product is not readied for normal consumer, and I think that normal
consumer are not buying it anyway. IMHO, of course.

And calling you anormal was not my intention, of course.