Bluetooth, WiFi and Zecke's feeds?

Christ van Willegen cvwillegen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 13:03:52 CEST 2008

Hi,

I'm using 2008.8 with Zecke's testing and dev feeds.

At the moment, I can enable WiFi from the settings menu, but am unable
to associate with my router (someone on IRC hinted that I sould run
wpa_supplicant in debug mode, and it told me that it didn't get a
timely reply from my router (WRT54G). Can anyone comment on that?)

Also, I can switch BlueTooth on and off, but 'hcitool scan' gives me
'Device unavailable' with both settings.

Should I create a ticket somewhere, or are these known bugs and
(hopefully!) already ironed out?

Christ van Willegen
--
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0