Debian on the FreeRunner -- now official

Marcel tanuva at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 20 18:55:34 CEST 2008

Enlightenment is a windowmanager, yes. And it's completely available from SVN.
I just haven't got round it, yet. We need E because Illume is a module of it.
ETK (the enlightenment toolkit) is already available since zhone, which uses
etk, runs.
At least this is how I see this situation, maybe I'm wrong on the details...

Marcel