Customize Debian image in a mini desktop

Michele Renda michele.renda at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 21:25:41 CEST 2008

Network manager doesn't show the network traffic, but permit to
open/close the connection.

The version 0.7 (not yet available for Freerunner but available on
Ubuntu) permit to manage wifi network, vpn connection (OpenVpn and Cisco
VPN) ADSL modem (very useful in Italy) USB connection and GPRS/UMTS
connection.

About the program you are writing, keep present my name for beta testing.

Regards
Michele Renda