Order from Pulster

enaut enaut.w at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 20 21:39:29 CEST 2008

Christoph Pulster schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> thanks to Openmoko Inc. (great job Harry!) we received the new batch of
> units in time. So EVERYBODY who got an order confirmation from me for
> delivery-batch 15.08. will get his Freerunner in the next days.
> In other words, we are busy all the day to ship all orders.
>
> Despite very long delivery times and sometimes late replys from my side,
> Applause to my Openmoko customers, you all are very patient,
> understanding and very kind and friendly persons,
>
> Chris
> www.pulster.de
> Openmoko Shop

I recieved my Gummi bears yesterday :)... thx I was quiet exited about
the package by pulster I opened it and the first you see is  a small
package of Gummi bears juhu :)...

So I waited for more than a month and I can say, that it was absolutely
worth it. So just be patient for another week or two. Meanwhile the
software is getting better and better so the wow effect will be even bigger.

enaut