Testing and Unstable feeds for the FSO distribution are now available

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Wed Aug 20 19:18:21 CEST 2008

Greetings.

Just read your announcement about the testing and unnstable FSO feeds.

Awesome work. ;) A few quick questions tho:

1. How can we request/test new packages be added to the
task-openmoko-feed ? (In particular I would love to see FBRreader,
irssi, twinkle and a few others. ;) Also, is there an easy way to list
whats in that feed now?

2. The Packages* files seem to all be 0 length there...
ie, look in:

http://shr.bearstech.com/fso-unstable/ipk/

3. Are the feed files in each of the branches setup to point to those
repos for updates? Ie, if I install the unstable image, will updates
pull from unstable?

Thanks for the great work.

kevin