Substitute batteries

Joel Newkirk freerunner at newkirk.us
Thu Aug 21 07:42:19 CEST 2008

My guess is that it incorporates some constants that depend on the actual
battery pack.  Note that I don't actually KNOW that it's in the battery,
but previous ML posts by folks at Openmoko refer to it as 'in the battery',
and with a bl-5c installed almost all battery-related entries in sysfs are
unpopulated.