Debian on the FreeRunner -- now official

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) raster at openmoko.org
Thu Aug 21 10:38:06 CEST 2008

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 09:19:07 +0300 Timo Juhani Lindfors <timo.lindfors at iki.fi>
babbled:

1. colors. what's up with your colors? are you on ppc? the 16bit engine assumes
identical endianess to the host (for x) and doesnt do any proper changes.
2. looks like you installed illume, but its deifnitely not installed the same
place e is installed.... :) do you have more than 1 install of e? did u install
e17 in /opte17 or /usr and install illume with a different prefix?