Can't get the phone registered (ticket #1766)

Alexey Kurochkin alexey.kurochkin at pathfinderlwd.com
Thu Aug 21 15:31:07 CEST 2008

On Wed, 2008-08-20 at 14:13 -0500, Alexey Kurochkin wrote:
> You guys are lucky. Mine does not receive calls at all on startup.

I think I found the cause of this particular problem. I have installed
openmoko-dialer2, and that creature quietly installed gsmd daemon, which
conflicts with qutopia's qpe. I noticed it when phone registered somehow
and they both started to race to pick a call up. Seems to me that opkg
does not do its job taking care of conflicting software.