Debian on the FreeRunner -- now official

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) raster at openmoko.org
Thu Aug 21 17:54:09 CEST 2008

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 17:53:10 +0300 Timo Juhani Lindfors <timo.lindfors at iki.fi>
babbled:

> Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) <raster at openmoko.org> writes:
> > 1. colors. what's up with your colors? are you on ppc? the 16bit engine
> > assumes identical endianess to the host (for x) and doesnt do any proper
> > changes.
>
> x86 in debian unstable chroot.
>
> > 2. looks like you installed illume, but its deifnitely not installed the
> > same place e is installed.... :) do you have more than 1 install of e? did
> > u install e17 in /opte17 or /usr and install illume with a different prefix?
>
> illume and e svn should both be installed to /home/lindi/installdir. I
> also removed my normal e17 debian package.

something is up.. somewhere. you'll need to dig a bit - like find out just
where illume installed stuff and where all of e installed itself and modules
and what differs - it could be that arch/os was detected differently by the
autofoo - it shouldn't be - for me its always consistent - in oe's build process
too.