FSO testing on Neo 1973

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 18:27:12 CEST 2008

Hello,

On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 10:01 AM, Torfinn Ingolfsen <tingox at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 2:12 AM, Rod Whitby <rod at whitby.id.au> wrote:
>> The connection between gllin and TangoGPS is not there on the
>> fso-testing image (since we're waiting for some major frameworkd changes
>> to stabilise before Mickey bumps the srcrev).
>>
>> If you apply the patches in FSO trac tickets 49 and 50, then it works.
>
> I'll try that. Thanks.

I must have done something wrong, because neither tangoGPS nor zhone
displays any GPS data, even if gpsd spews data out.
I applied the pat in 49, edited /etc/fraeworkd.conf as described in
one comment, and applied the patch in 50. Then I restarted the phone
and verified that gllin and gpsd  was started, and that gpsd was
outputting data.
Any hints on where to look?
--
Regards,