Debian on the FreeRunner -- a few questions/solutions

Aapo Rantalainen aapo.rantalainen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 21:45:58 CEST 2008

Nice looking keyboard. Excluding Home and End there are
AllWhatCanNeed. (maybe on arrows with shift?) There are some button
which do not work on my debian. Do they work on yours?
shift+7  = ?    should be /
shift+0  = +    should be =
shift+.   = :     should be ;

öä and umlaut-u do not affected by CAPSLOCK.

y and z are swapped (joke)

-Aapo Rantalainen