Debian on the FreeRunner -- a few questions/solutions

Fox Mulder Quakeman1 at gmx.net
Thu Aug 21 22:38:55 CEST 2008

Ok i changed a few things.

First the Pageup is now selected with AltGR and not shift because with
shift when using pageup shift is still on and text is selected. ;)

Second thing is that i forgot the obey-caps='true' tag for öäü which
makes them only work with shift but not capslock. Also i removed these
tags on every other key than a-z. Other keys make no sense to activate
with capslock.

Third thing is that i inserted home and end on cursor up and down with
help of AltGr. Thanks for the hint. :)
Maybe i change the position of PgUp/PgDn and Home/End. But for now it is ok.

Fourth change is the problem with / and =. I found out that i can use
these characters with "normal" and "mod1" (AltGr) but not with "shifted"
tag. I don't know why, but therefor i make a quickfix which isn't nice
but these characters are usable. I inserted them to the keys 4 and 5
with help of AltGr. Looks a bit ugly but at the moment i don't know how
to get them to work with shift. :/

Ciao,
     Rainer