Debian on the FreeRunner -- a few questions/solutions

Fox Mulder Quakeman1 at gmx.net
Thu Aug 21 23:31:02 CEST 2008

Your are right. The problem with ; is the same like the / and = problem.
I added the ; also to the AltGr modifier on the same key and this works.
I can't remember these problems with the matchbox keyboard which comes
with 2007.2. It seems that with debian came an older version with more
bugs and no layout switch possibilities. :/

Ciao,
     Rainer