Windows CE on freerunner

Vikas Saurabh vikas.saurabh at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 03:20:44 CEST 2008

Totally agreed but it would still be fun have my own hello world program
running. Can I have a HelloWorld named as uImage.bin and which can be loaded
by uboot.
Wait I would try that out myself....should be interesting :)

--Vikas
PS: On a lighter note, I cant run away from that friend, he sits right
beside my cube in my office :)