Several questions about ASU

julien cubizolles j.cubizolles at free.fr
Fri Aug 22 16:34:19 CEST 2008

ASU is finally usable as a phone for me, and I'm ready to use it as my
default image instead of Qtopia but I have several questions. I
apologize if their answer is already in the wiki or the list but I
couldn't find it.

1 : I can't imagine typing the 20+ random characters of my WPA key in
the Wifi GUI. In which file is it stored ? I found it in Qtopia
(/home/root/Applications/Network/config/wlan0.conf) but this file
doesn't exist in ASU

2 : How do I configure the gps application to store and use the maps on
a special directory (on the SD card for example)

3 : Is there a GUI available for Bluetooth pairing, ftp ?

4 : How do you configure which sound file to use for a ringtone ?

5 : Are there any calendar/tasks applications available ?

6 : Where do the many applications from this screenshot
http://wiki.openmoko.org/images/thumb/d/df/Om2008_home.png/200px-Om2008_home.png come from ?

Thanks for your help.