Freerunner CAD Files - IGES ans STEP formats availalbe - Who wants to test them?

Lothar Behrens lothar.behrens at lollisoft.de
Fri Aug 22 16:52:54 CEST 2008

Am Donnerstag, den 21.08.2008, 13:55 +0200 schrieb Lothar Behrens:
> Hi,
>

> just a note: I knew about another CAD software, that will convert IGES
> or ProE format and is Open Source.
>

> See this link for more information: http://brlcad.org/

Hi,

I do currently convert these iges files into g files that could be read
directly by mged of the BRL-CAD package. If someone is interested, I
could upload a tgz file to anywhere if the conversion is ready.

The CAD package also was compileable without any problems on my Debian
Etch (PPC)

Regards

Lothar