Partitioning 4GB with the Debian Installer

Stefan Fröbe frobiac at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 22 17:05:13 CEST 2008

> > I found that lowering the glamo MMC clock by a factor of 1/2 repeatedly,
> > until I found a stable clock speed, worked fine for me.
> >

> I'm not sure how to do that.  Is it pretty straight forward?

Depends on what you call straight-forward: you can search for
glamo_mci.sd_max_clk
, a description can for instance be found at
http://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/1743 :

Basically you need to set this variable in the u-boot environment - I
reduced it even down to 5000000 , but more might also work - ymmv. Whether
setting this through /sys parameter works I do not know - does anyone know?

Stefan