Can't get the phone registered (ticket #1766)

Alexander Menk alex.menk at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 18:11:13 CEST 2008

Hi!

julien cubizolles wrote:
> Le mercredi 20 août 2008 à 14:18 +0200, julien cubizolles a écrit :
>
> Good news, the testing branch of http://people.openmoko.org/~zecke/ has
> fixed it for me : the phone gets registered everytime, I can make,
> receive calls, send/receive a SMS (to myself at least), I can suspend,
> wake up with the sound working on a call.

how did you use it?

I did like suggested in http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Om_2008.8_Guide
(but replaced om2008.8-dev by om2008.8-testing) after freshly flashing
the Om 2008 kernel and rootfs image.

Than I did a "opkg upgrade". Now the phone seems to be really slow,
almost unusable. Is this normal with Om2008.8 ?

Alex