Freerunner CAD Files - IGES ans STEP formats availalbe - Who wants to test them?

Michael Shiloh michael at openmoko.org
Fri Aug 22 18:16:28 CEST 2008

Lothar Behrens wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, den 21.08.2008, 13:55 +0200 schrieb Lothar Behrens:
>> Hi,
>>

>> just a note: I knew about another CAD software, that will convert IGES
>> or ProE format and is Open Source.
>>

>> See this link for more information: http://brlcad.org/
>>

> Hi,
>
> I do currently convert these iges files into g files that could be read
> directly by mged of the BRL-CAD package. If someone is interested, I
> could upload a tgz file to anywhere if the conversion is ready.
>
> The CAD package also was compileable without any problems on my Debian
> Etch (PPC)
>
> Regards
>
> Lothar

Hi Lothar,

That's very kind of you. I would be happy to host these files on
downloads.openmoko.

In fact, the only files OM created are the PRO/E files. The IGES and
STEP files are community provided.

If anyone can provide conversions to any other format we are happy to
host them on downloads.

If you place the files somewhere temporary and tell me, I will copy them
to downloads.

Michael