Compiling single package

Lothar Behrens lothar.behrens at lollisoft.de
Fri Aug 22 20:38:32 CEST 2008

Hi,

after some tries to compile the complete distribution (2007.2) on my
openSuSE 11.0, I must say that either my notebook has a hardware problem
or openSuSE 11.0 is not as stable as my old 9.1 installation.

It freezes after long time in screen saving mode while compiling (over
night)
It freezes while copying much data to my USB HDD.

Does someone here has successfully compiled a distribution with openSuSE
11.0 ?

The main question: Is it possible to start with mokomakefile only
compiling navit ipk package, for sample (from scratch) ?

Thanks

Lothar