Several questions about ASU

Warren Baird photogeekmtl at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 00:05:54 CEST 2008

On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 1:18 PM, julien cubizolles <j.cubizolles at free.fr>wrote:

> 1. Flash raster's image (found at [...]
>
> <http://download.enlightenment.org/misc/>

Your process worked great for me...   I followed your instructions,
including doing the opkg upgrade and I then installed a few new packages
(specifically this:  "opkg install cacao classpath-gtk openmoko-browser2
openmoko-calculator2 openmoko-dates2 openmoko-terminal2
qtopia-phone-x11-addressbook qtopia-phone-x11-textedit ")

Only one problem: after I reflashed the image a bit, I played around with
raster's new keyboard - and it *rocks*.   Unfortunately after the opkg
upgrade and installing the new packages, I was back to the default OM2008.8
keyboard.

:-(

Is there any way to restore raster's keyboard?   Or do I need to reflash and
try to figure out which package  I installed or upgraded to break it?

Thanks,

Warren