Problem in building image using MokoMakefile

saurabh gupta saurabhgupta1403 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 20:26:21 CEST 2008

Hello everyone,

Previously I was using toolchain to compile the programs, but now i need the
openmoko setup and bitbake in my PC. I used the Mokomakefile to build the
devel image and followed the instructions  in the wiki. But the following
command fails with the error:

>>make openmoko-devel-image

( cd build && . ../setup-env && \
          ( bitbake openmoko-devel-image u-boot-openmoko ) )
ERROR:  Openembedded's config sanity checker detected a potential
misconfiguration.
        Either fix the cause of this error or at your own risk disable the
checker (see sanity.conf).
        Following is the list of potential problems / advisories:

        /proc/sys/vm/mmap_min_addr is not 0. This will cause problems with
qemu so please fix the value (as root).

make: *** [openmoko-devel-image] Error 1

Can anyone suggest me the way for fixing this .

Thanks..