Problems with Debian/FSO

Joachim Breitner nomeata at debian.org
Sat Aug 23 22:14:59 CEST 2008

Hi,

Am Samstag, den 23.08.2008, 12:39 -0700 schrieb yochaigal:
> zhone works, can make calls, etc but CANNOT receive calls.  Why is this?

Please log in via ssh, run /etc/init.d/fso-frameworkd stop, stop zhone,
start "frameworkd" in the console and watch it’s output, start zhone on
another terminal, then try to receive a call and watch for output.

If you get assertions about unknown number types, tell us about the type
you have found and then to apt-get update && apt-get upgrade

/me should write down these debugging informations in the Wiki, I guess.

Greetings,
Joachim
--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner