QtGps for Trolltechs Qtopia

Jim Morris ml at e4net.com
Sat Aug 23 23:21:28 CEST 2008

Marco Trevisan (Treviño) wrote:
> Jim Morris wrote:
>
> Launching it from the filemanager I get an error saying "Can't open
> gpsd", while gpsd is installed, configured and running correctly in my
> phone. :o

Ok I uploaded a new version, now with logging :)

Run it, then ssh in and do a logread, copy paste the relevant parts of the log in an email to me,
make sure you get the start and stop of the launch. There are a lot of weird log entries I don't
understand from Qt, like this one...

QTimeLine::start: already running

But they don't look fatal.

Also make sure that using host name localhost actually connects to 127.0.0.1

Thanks
Jim
--
Jim Morris, http://blog.wolfman.com