Customize Debian image in a mini desktop

Fox Mulder Quakeman1 at gmx.net
Sun Aug 24 18:04:19 CEST 2008

It looks really nice. :)

But i would suggest to change the modifier action from one "mouse" click
to double click. On a touchscreen it is hard to flew over the icons to
show the quicktip and not activate/deactivate the function. This would
also prevent unintentional acivation or deactivation.

Also it would be really nice if the battery popup (after klicking it)
shows the actual state (charging/discharging and actual current) which
is readable from sysfs. At the moment it only shows the actual battery
state in percent when i'm right.

Keep up the good work. That panel was one of the things i was most
missing in debian till now. :)

Ciao,
     Rainer