Essay about Openmoko

Markus Schlichting m.schlichting at mynethome.de
Sun Aug 24 17:56:07 CEST 2008

Hi Christian,
you can find my Bachelor Thesis (which I worte last winter, so it's a little
out of date) at
http://www.mynethome.de/2008/03/13/bachelor-of-computer-science/

Another nice article about Openmoko written by Mickey Lauer can be found in
this year's Opensource yearbook : http://www.opensourcejahrbuch.de/

Another good  thing might be the Openmoko Episode of Chaosradio Express at
http://chaosradio.ccc.de/cre042.html

or, more recent, an Interveiw with Mickey Lauer at FrOsCon this weekend:
http://cms.radiotux.de/index6.php
http://radiotux.de/interviews/2008-08-23.RadioTux.Michael.Lauer.openmoko.mp3

All resources are in germany, as i assumed by your emailadress that you're
from germany, too.

Hope that helps you a little bit :)

cheers
 Markus