Freerunner for sale

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 20:52:47 CEST 2008

2008/8/24  <cat7rm at googlemail.com>:
> Hopefully it is not bad form to advertise on these groups - please accept my
> apologies if it is inappropriate.  I bought a Freerunner about a month ago
> but have found that it's not the right phone for me. It's in near mint
> condition as it has only used a small amount. I put a screen protector on it
> before using so the screen should be perfect.
>
> I'm in the UK and would prefer to sell locally.  If anyone wants to grab it
> please get in touch via e-mail at cat7rm at googlemail.com

I am interested but I am not local (Isreal). If you want to let it go
for much less than it's worth, then I'd love to get my hands on the
device. But if you need to recover your investment, then I cannot help
you (student, and two babies). In any case, good luck with the sale.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il