opkg feed settings with fso-testing at shr.bearstech.com

Fredrik Wendt fredrik at wendt.se
Sun Aug 24 20:50:32 CEST 2008

Hi.

I've been pulling the latest image for a couple of days now, running a
script after pushing the image with dfu-util to get my system to where I
think it's usable (and I can demo a few things for people)

However, I'd like to know what to put in /etc/opkg/ to get the feeds to
work properly with http://shr.bearstech.com/fso-testing/ipk/ instead of
having to pull new images every day.

Before I put my head into this black hole of opkg config, trying to
figure it out myself, I'm hoping someone would have the time to show
what's needed.

Thanks in advance,

/ Fredrik