BT keyboards with FR?

Dan Staley dlstal2 at uky.edu
Mon Aug 25 02:22:46 CEST 2008

I use the iGo/Stowaway bluetooth keyboard and it works great!  There is
a program written by scaredycat (btkb) that makes a nice gui for
connecting to bluetooth keyboards.  Very easy to connect to and use!

See my post at www.bufferunderflow.com?entry=6 for more info, and
screenshots/videos.

-Dan Staley