More posts to Planet Openmoko

Joachim Breitner nomeata at debian.org
Mon Aug 25 11:54:55 CEST 2008

Hi,

Am Montag, den 25.08.2008, 10:35 +0300 schrieb Risto H. Kurppa:
> Hi people!
>
> Just want to remind you that there is http://planet.openmoko.org/ available.
>
> As far as I know, it's meant for community to share their blog posts
> about openmoko, neo, freerunner. Maybe even qtopia and debian on
> freerunner.
>
> Too bad that there are not that many posts: I know that people are
> blogging about freerunner and software for it so why not add your feed
> to the planet and get more readers.
>
> I have no idea how to do it but I'm sure someone will let us know soon..

such a project planet can be used in two ways: For all posts, even
non-openmoko or non-technical, from members of the community, for the
community spirit, or only for on-topic posts. planet.debian.org for
example has the former policy. And there ought to be a language policy
(english only, or anything)

Anyways, I’d be interested to join.

Greetings,
Joachim