Debian on the FreeRunner -- a few questions/solutions

Fox Mulder Quakeman1 at gmx.net
Mon Aug 25 15:24:26 CEST 2008

I also use /dev/ttySAC1.
I just activated the gps with the new openmoko-panel, than put the agps
data from ublox into the chip and started tangogps (version from debian
repo).
I got a quite fast fix from the gps and tangogps shows me the location
and i can use it. I didn't try a longer tangogps session, but for a
short test it works good. :)

Ciao,
     Rainer