Fennec on Openmoko

Fox Mulder Quakeman1 at gmx.net
Mon Aug 25 16:37:25 CEST 2008

At the moment i got iceweasel running on my debian freerunner. It is
also a firefox port which works great. I could use any original addon
from mozilla. :)
Maybe it is a bit slow when starting but at the moment it is the best
browser i found for my neo.
But you are right. In the future i hope there will be a bit more
lightweight mobile version of the firefox.

Ciao,
     Rainer