GSM registration still takes time - OM2008.08 with Zecke-testing

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra rms at 1407.org
Mon Aug 25 17:10:03 CEST 2008

On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 07:39:01PM +0530, Nishit Dave wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I have tried the zecke-testing branch updates, and now my FR does get
> registered, and I can send and receive calls and messages.  However, once
> rebooted, the FR takes at least 15-20 minutes, probably longer to get
> registered to the network.
>
> Can anybody tell me if this is still an outstanding issue, or should it be
> solved? How?

Did you try installing raster's image [1] than updating from
zecke-testing?

To me it's just a tad less stable than framebuffer qtopia, but way more
exciting :)

[1] http://download.enlightenment.org/misc/

Rui

--
Or not.
Today is Boomtime, the 18th day of Bureaucracy in the YOLD 3174
+ So let's do it...?